| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Melbourne (Airport) in August is a little cool at 9.95 °C (49.91 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 51.4mm (2in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:18 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Melbourne (airport) August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Melbourne (airport), Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Melbourne (Airport):
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 693.4 kms (430.9 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 694.6 kms (431.6 miles) NNE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 593.6 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) ENE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 447.8 kms (278.3 miles) E
- Essendon, Australia - 9.3 kms (5.8 miles) SE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) SE
- East Sale, Australia - 207.9 kms (129.2 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 411.9 kms (255.9 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 477.1 kms (296.5 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 617.7 kms (383.8 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 618.2 kms (384.2 miles) SSE